A large global travel & leisure brand’s executive committee was looking for a partner to help them identify high growth segments and position them for the next generation of growth.
The global travel and leisure brand partnered with Reframe to help accelerate their marketplace change journey.
The brand’s organizational structure was highly decentralized and required them to work across three business units with three different business models.
Using internal and external data sources, Reframe worked with all three business units to not only make the financial business case but also got internal alignment around the business opportunity for high growth segments (Hispanics, Black and Asians).
The approach translated the insights from different aspects of each businesses challenge into a single strategy.
- Help the brand identify and get internal alignment on the total addressable market opportunity.
- Their business was dominated by older white consumers and they were not gaining share among the new marketplace (Hispanics, Asians, Blacks and Millennials).
- Based on findings, help reset budget allocations, media and engagement opportunities across three separate business units while accelerating growth.
- Conducted a data audit of multicultural segment sources and insights within the enterprise.
- Developed a combined White, Non-Hispanic, Black, Hispanic and Asian data (budget, volume, share, etc.) for a total addressable market view.
- Integrated quantitative findings into the business unit growth planning.
- Built business case for use within their annual planning cycle for reallocation of resources out of the ‘general market’ budget and into high growth segments.
- Built financial models with low, medium and high level growth scenarios.
- Conducted three internal workshops to align on the opportunity and inputs for articulating the new marketplace ambition and growth opportunity.
- Across three business units, developed three different custom approaches to seizing the New Marketplace growth opportunity.