Reframe is seeking a brand and community manage lead in our New York, NY HQ (Hybrid Optional) to help acquire and develop new customer and brand partner relationships. Reframe is the first tech enabled change management platform that helps build inclusive customer and employee experiences at scale.
The Reframe Brand Partnerships & Community Development lead will build growth through brand partnerships and curate community of Chief Human Resource Officers (CHRO), Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), Chief Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Officers (CDI&B) and Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) utilizing Reframe owned media channels to amplify our value proposition while helping them build more inclusive customer and employee experiences. The selected candidate would be expected to:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively build brand partnerships, nurture and partner with Chief Human Relationship Offers (CHROs) and Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), Chief Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Officers (CDI&B) and Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) at Fortune 500 organizations.
- Curate, build and/or acquire engaging content to live on or outside the Reframe platform while helping users build more inclusive employee and customer experiences.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar and operational system for providing on-going engagement and activations.
- Make quality content (user, acquired or original) across all Reframe internal and external platforms including social media accounts, owned media, learning experiences, emails, newsletters, videos, podcasts and blogs.
- Build, communicate and engage with the community by responding to emails, social media comments and other messages across earned and owned Reframe channels.
- Analyze earned and owned channel metrics and marketing data to determine which strategies are most effective and which need refinement.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to share insights on community engagement and marketing efforts.
- Provide marketplace and workplace insights while developing new brand and content relationships.
- Assist with managing and improving customers and growth partnerships.
- Work within a cross-functional team to coordinate business development and sales efforts.
- Follow-up and close potential leads while project managing current relationships.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly goals (established collectively).
- 7 – 10 years of proven brand partnership and community development within the professional services or media industry (i.e. consulting, software, media and technology).
- Degree and/or experience in journalism, marketing, English or public relations preferred but not required.
- Proven and established industry relationships across multiple verticals.
- Ability to be a self-starter and create independence while providing outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about all facets of the emerging human capital management category including but not limited to Human Resources, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging and Experience Design.
- Fluent with graphical design (fluent), video editing (fluent), Social Media Platform, HubSpot and other digital marketing systems.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a commitment to execution of tasks.
Reframe is the first tech enabled change management platform that helps Fortune 500 organizations build more inclusive employee and customer experiences at scale. Founder led with an award winning Future of Work thesis and evidence based outcomes across telco, technology, financial services, retail, healthcare, travel and leisure, packaged goods, consumer durables, hospitality and creative service industries.
To learn more or submit your resume, please contact: https://getreframe.com/careers/