Layout (User Interface & User Experience) Updates
- Resolved an issue preventing some Events and Courses to occasionally not appear in the Home Feed.
Teams & Groups
- Resolved an issue where users on Mobile were unable to scroll through the list of members on a Team or Group.
Calendar & Scheduling
- Converted the Location field to a clickable/copied link when a URL is entered, making it easy for users to access.
File Storage & Sharing
Chat & Messaging
- Resolved an issue that was occasionally causing some users to receive an error when accessing the Chat feature.
- Resolved an issue causing the full list of users to not appear in the Chat feature.
- Resolved an issue where the upload of images and videos in chats were being restricted due to device permissions, and implemented a user friendly system for granting the necessary permissions.
- Resolved an issue on Web where the screen randomly scrolls to the top when editing the content on an Article.
- Implemented an editor for the content of an Event, giving you much more control over the content.
- Resolved an issue on small Mobile devices where the contents of an Article was sometimes being cut off or appearing incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue where the automated publishing of content was not adhering to the scheduled date and time.
- Resolved an issue preventing some Events and Courses to occasionally not appear in the Learning Library and Home Feed.
- Converted the Location field on Events to a clickable/copied link when a URL is entered, making it easy for user to access.
- Resolved an issue causing assessments to not show up when targeting Teams and/or Groups.
Related Blog Articles
The Anti Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Movement, Now What?
The Reframe Change Learning Series™ Recap
What is the Reframe Inclusive Workplace Experience Design™ Change System?
What is the Reframe Inclusive Customer Experience Design™ Change System?
The Reframe Change Learning Series, In Partnership With Soho Works: Why DEI Will Not Be Enough To Save Your Brand (Segment 2 of 4)
The Reframe Change Learning Series, In Partnership With Soho Works: Why DEI Will Not Be Enough To Save Your Brand (Segment 3 of 4)