The ‘Davos’ of Culture – A Discussion About the Future of Work and Marketplace
Last month April 3rd and 4th, 2019 we held the inaugural New York Reframe Change Summit at Company’s ‘tech campus’. In partnership with Urban One and UWG, our ambition was to host a learning event that helped teams and business accelerate change that reflected the Future of Work and Marketplace.
- Exceeded expectations for attendees: +26% vs. plan.
- 63 attendees over two days from 36 brands and 6 states.
- 3 Keynote Speakers and 12 Facilitators developed original Future of Work and Marketplace learning content.
- 570 minutes or 9.5 hours of original Future of Work and Marketplace learning video content.
- Reframe Employee Experience Platform ‘beta’ demo.
- New Announcements: Reframe Fellows Program, Reframe Change Summit – San Francisco, Reframe Change Summit ‘Pop-Ups’ and Reframe Change Accelerator.
Guest Overall Satisfaction:
94% Top two box in being extremely satisfied (69%) or quite satisfied (25%) with the overall experience.
- “I found the facilitators were excellent, and the content was engaging and provoking. I got much more out of the day, beyond content and learning, than I imagined beforehand. Great work!”
- “There was A LOT of great content!”
- “Day 1 was pretty good! I’d recommend breaking up some of the sessions — while the content was incredible, it can be quite a lot to take in at once.”
- “I thought Day two’s content was incredible. I would pay full price for The Ashley Stewart talk again and again: James is a leader that actually gets it… we need as many of those as possible!”
- Reframe Employee Experience Platform ‘beta’ Release
- Release Reframe Employee Experience Platform Partner Program for B2B Facilitators, Content Producers, Coaches and Publishers (June 2019)
- Reframe Change Fellows (May – December 2019)
- Reframe Change Summit – San Francisco (September 2019), Reframe Change Summit – Dallas, TX and Reframe Change Accelerator (Winter 2019)
On behalf of our partners and attendees, THANK YOU!