On Thursday, April 9, 2020, we held the first of a series of Reframe LIVE! learning events. The first session provided a report out and summary of the initial findings from the Reframe People Operations Guide In The Age of Accelerations. The purpose of the guide is to provide people leaders and operations leaders with playbooks on how to navigate now and post COVID – 19.
The ambition of the Reframe People Ops Guide is to curate playbooks from diverse thought leaders with foresight driven thinking about how to strategically build an inclusive workplace while working remote post COVID–19.
As a next step, we will compile the results and on May 20, 2020 at 1PM publish our findings at the Reframe LIVE! Change Summit! across multiple industry categories:
- Arts and Culture
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Financial Services
- Health and Wellness
- Travel and Hospitality
- Media and Technology
- Professional Services (i.e. Advertising Agency, Advisory and Consulting)
- Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
- Retail and E-Commerce
- Supply Chain and Logistics
In the first Reframe LIVE! session, we covered the why, the opportunity, people operations guide findings and what is next. Our goal is for users and listeners to walk away with:
- An understanding of how to build better and inclusive employee relationships.
- A playbook on how to navigate in the Age of Accelerations (i.e. COVID – 19)
- Key insights about how other industry verticals are navigating now and post COVID – 19.