Reframe: The People Leaders Platform is seeking a Service and Support Manager in our New York, NY HQ (Remote Option). Reporting directly to the Reframe Chief Technology Officer, they will work with the customer success team and deliver platform features (value, usage, and user experience) and produce support articles for each platform feature along with their respective pieces of functionality, within the Zendesk Platform. The end goal is to establish a system that aligns with the Reframe Service Level Agreements (SLA). They will address all users’ questions about the product features ensuring the users experience is frictionless, reduce drop-offs and get questions answered via the knowledge base as a first line of support before requiring escalation to our support team. The selected candidate would be expected to:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proven and evidence of service & support experience and expert knowledge of the Zendesk platform.
- Experience working with the Zendesk Service Platform, more specifically the Knowledge Base feature with experience setting up the Knowledge Base from ground up.
- Expected to have clear user guidance on any areas of concerns that they might have with utilizing a technology platform and product features.
- Must be available to have calls (video or voice) with our Chief Technology Officer, Customer Success and UI/UX design team to build a roster of articles to be produced and the content of each article.
- Be able to manage and improve existing customer relationships.
- Provide marketplace insights and develop new content (text and/or video).
- Work within a team of senior practitioners and align on business requirements.
- Outbound communications across multiple channels (i.e. email, social media and phone) to cultivate opportunities.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly goals.
- 7 – 10 years of proven experience in service & support roles along with writing user instructions or how to articles for product features on a technology platform.
- Experienced service & support manager role within a human resources technology platform preferred but not required.
- Ability to be a self-starter and independent with proven outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about all facets of the emerging human capital management category including but not limited to Human Resources, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging and Experience Design.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a commitment to execution of task
- Proficient with Google Enterprise, Social Media, HubSpot and other digital marketing systems.
Reframe is a tech enabled consulting & advisory platform that helps Fortune 500 organizations build more inclusive employee and customer experiences at scale. Founder led with an award winning Future of Work thesis and evidence based outcomes across telco, technology, financial services, retail, healthcare, travel and leisure, packaged goods, consumer durables, hospitality and creative service industries.
To learn more or submit your resume, please contact: https://getreframe.com/contact/#careers