Reframe: The People Leaders Platform is seeking a Customer Success (CS) manager in our New York, NY HQ (hybrid optional) to help our customers get the most out of the Reframe People Leaders Platform. Reframe is a tech enabled consulting and advisory platform that helps build the most inclusive customer and employee experiences at scale. The Reframe Customer Success Manager primary responsibility is to deliver and execute our client’s ambitions for building inclusive experiences at scale. The selected candidate would be expected to:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure customers are getting the most out of our service and product – thus increasing the likelihood of retaining, up-selling and cross-selling them with Reframe service and software solutions.
- Effectively nurture existing relationships while obtaining new business and partner relationships with Chief Human Relationship Offers (CHROs), Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) and Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) at Fortune 500 organizations.
- When required, hire, train, and motivate CS advisors on engagement and retention best practices as well as product or service features.
- Develop the organization’s customer success strategy to actively engage and retain customers
- Lead the development of any supporting content and materials needed by CS representatives
- Segment customer performance based on agreed-upon factors, such as engagement, product adoption, business size, or the like so that CS representatives can better support and help customers build more inclusive customer and employee experiences.
- Address any escalated CS issues or questions.
- Encourage customer feedback through direct questioning and/or customer surveys about Reframe service and software platform.
- Analyze the feedback, performance, and retention rates of customers based on their interaction with the CS team to better understand the effectiveness of the broader customer success strategy.
- Work within a team of senior practitioners and coordinate business development and sales efforts.
- Outbound communications across multiple channels (i.e. email, social media and phone) to cultivate prospects, nurture and close lead opportunities.
- Follow-up and close potential leads while project managing current relationships.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals.
- 7 – 10 years of Customer Success experience within the advisory & consulting, tech or other related professional services industry (i.e. advertising and software).
- Proven and established HR related industry relationships across multiple verticals.
- Ability to be a self-starter and create independence while providing outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about all facets of the emerging human capital management category including but not limited to Human Resources, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging and Experience Design.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a commitment to execution of task
- Proficient with Google Enterprise, Social Media, HubSpot and other digital marketing systems.
Reframe is a tech enabled consulting & advisory platform that helps Fortune 500 organizations build more inclusive employee and customer experiences at scale. Founder led with an award winning Future of Work thesis and evidence based outcomes across telco, technology, financial services, retail, healthcare, travel and leisure, packaged goods, consumer durables, hospitality and creative service industries.
To learn more or submit your resume, please contact: https://getreframe.com/contact/#careers