Reframe: The People Leaders Platform is seeking a Strategy Consultant (Analyst) – Inclusive Experience Design in the New York, NY HQ (Remote Optional) to help F500 clients build inclusive experiences at scale. Reframe is a tech enabled consulting & advisory platform that helps build the most inclusive customer and employee experiences at scale. The Reframe Analyst – Inclusive Experience Design responsibilities include day to day customer engagement while assisting with inclusive experience design and project management while demonstrating strategic thinking and delivery. The selected candidate would be expected to:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with all aspects of customer engagements while demonstrating change management and inclusive experience design best practices.
- Assist with conducting and executing both qualitative & quantitative assessments, research and reporting.
- Assist with written and oral presentations about inclusive experience design systems.
- Assist with internal and external activations based on the Reframe Change Operating System and Inclusive Experience Design approach.
- Publish thought leadership content across Reframe owned and earned media channels.
- Outbound communications across multiple channels (i.e. email, social media and phone) to cultivate prospects, nurture and close lead opportunities.
- Follow-up and close potential leads while project managing current relationships.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly customer and revenue key performance indicators.
- 3 – 5 years of advisory and consulting experience within the professional services industry (i.e. management consulting, software, technology).
- Proven and established HR related industry relationships across multiple verticals.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about all facets of the emerging human capital management category including but not limited to Human Resources, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging and Experience Design.
- Ability to be a self-starter and create independence while providing outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a commitment to execution of task
- Proficient with Google Enterprise, Social Media, HubSpot and other digital marketing systems.
Reframe is a tech enabled consulting & advisory platform that helps Fortune 500 organizations build more inclusive employee and customer experiences at scale. Founder led with an award winning Future of Work thesis and evidence based outcomes across telco, technology, financial services, retail, healthcare, travel and leisure, packaged goods, consumer durables, hospitality and creative service industries.
To learn more or submit your resume, please contact: https://getreframe.com/contact/#careers